If you could ask Father Christmas for anything what would it be? OK so world peace, love, health and lower electricity bills are an obvious given…but if you could ask for anything else what would you choose? I’ve seen a few of my fellow bloggers put together a wish list and thought I would join in the festive fun…it’s like shopping, but without the part where you receive a call from the bank to see if your card has been stolen and used excessively or where you try and hide the evidence from your other halves…guilt free shopping! So seeing as I’ve been particularly good this year (I think), I’ve written to Father Christmas and asked for just few lovely things…
Miss Enchanting’s Dream Wish List for Christmas…
- iPad Air Case from Smythson £215.00 would be a perfect accessory to my new gadget!
- Monogrammed Mugs from Anthropologie £6.00 each…I love these!
- Christmas stocking created by Jan Constantine, filled with beauty products from Liz Earle £50.00…this is perfect for a number one fan of their products!
- Natural Chunky Knit Throw from Next £45.00…I am obsessed with blankets and this one would make a gorgeous addition to my collection.
- Love Bracelet from Carat £120.00….so sparkly and so cute.
- Love Necklace from Carat £104.00…love it…of course I need the necklace to match!
- Provencal Linen Ladies Chair from the French Bedroom Company £475.00…I am in desperate need of a “blogging chair” as I call it and this is the only one I absolutely love…it would be perfect!
A girl can dream right?
What would be on your dream wish list this Christmas?
Until next time,
With Love & Dreamy Gifts,