After my recent post, declaring to the world my extensive list of excuses for avoiding exercise, (which you can catch up on here) tomorrow I am taking the plunge and attempting the Clean 9 Detox Program in order to cleanse my body and hopefully shed a few pounds and inches in time for Christmas.
|Someone help me…I could be eating the cardboard box by tomorrow night. Yum.|
This is no ordinary detox plan. Oh no. Forever Living Products are the largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of Aloe Vera and Bee Products in the world and using their most successful product, the Aloe Vera Gel, have created the Forever Clean 9 plan. It is a nine day cleanse that will (hopefully) clear my body of all the unnatural chemicals and leave me feeling cleaner, healthier and happier. Like I said, hopefully.
I have a few concerns, naturally.
1. That it will taste disgusting and I wont be able to swallow it. I have a terrible gag reflex (Don’t go there)
2. That I will be so hungry I will pass out in the street and no one will save me and I’ll be eaten by foxes (As long as they had a good feast on my stomach, bum and thighs they might be doing me a favour)
3. That I will be so moody and miserable that my family will kill me and eat me just to shut me up (It could happen)
4. That it wont work and that I will just be putting myself through the torture for no reason (Again, this could happen)
5. That I will crack and not complete the program (There is a high chance this could happen)
I must be strong…must not quit, must not quit, must not quit. Here goes nothing…
If you don’t hear from me in a while, number two might have happened and if you never hear from me again, well then I’m guessing number three has happened. If none of the above happened, I will be keeping you updated on my progress! Wish me luck peeps!
Until next time,
With Love & Detox Doubts,